About Me

So, hi. My name is Kitty. Well, some of the time it is. I have a lot of names, because I'm a lot of people.

Thursday 21 June 2012

God Loves Little Girls, Video clips, and Dolly

So, I've started finally writing my autobiography from the bits of scrapped writing I've had around.
It'll take forever I expect, but I'll post updates, and pages. It'll be called God Loves Little Girls, and will be under Mai's name. I'm also expecting to do some video clips of our surrounding and things soon, and information about us.
I also finished the drawings I was doing, and as soon as my laptop gets back, I'll digitalize them and put them up.

And on the last note,
Dolly has been at her usual evilness again.
She tricked Nate into letting her out, then cut when she could.
Then when Sara defended against her, she cut up the inside of my thighs to scare her, and then stole Sara into her realm.
Confusing, and not pleasant.
We don't know what's going on, but both of them and Mai are still missing...

No comments:

Post a Comment