About Me

So, hi. My name is Kitty. Well, some of the time it is. I have a lot of names, because I'm a lot of people.

Saturday 30 June 2012

Oh, the hilarity.

So, its raining too hard to take my dog out, and I'm browsing the internet for DID/MPD humour, so, like every other site around that, here's some of mine. 

"Oh yes, I had the same trouble with some of my multiple personality patients; one would always claim that the other one sent the check." - Frasier Crane

Bingo cards for (1) people who have aren't and have never been multiple, and (2) people who have 'integrated'. Either actually have and are being cunts about it, or just want to say they have so they don't have to bother faking actual DID. 


(1)
(2)




Drinking game for any program about dissociatives, based on The United States Of Tara http://www.astraeasweb.net/plural/drinkgame.html




A Patient's Guide to Keeping the Therapist's Attention:



  • Insist that one of your other personalities already paid last month's therapy bill.
  • Lie down under the couch.
  • Express concern that you are not narcissistic enough.
  • Bark.
  • Shout "Eureka!" after your therapist makes an interpretation.
  • Play dead.
  • As your therapist hands you the therapy bill, put on a pair of latex rubber gloves to accept it. 

If I find more, I'll add it, or do a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment