About Me

So, hi. My name is Kitty. Well, some of the time it is. I have a lot of names, because I'm a lot of people.

Friday 11 May 2012

And honestly, I have no sympathy for you.

You know. If you had the strength to survive what you have, why would you then go ahead and forget all of that because 'life is hard'?
Well yes, I thought you'd have realized that.
You cannot say that my efforts are far easier than yours because I am stronger, as I'm sure I'm not.
At one point, you did all you could just to live, as did I, and now you cannot get through the day without your pills. Is that really what you dreamed the better life would be?
Honestly, I would rather have been stuck underneath a usually unwashed and mentally unstable man with parts of him inside my 5 year old self, than living through pills and cutting myself because I cannot do it enough to die.
Not that I'm telling you to die, nor do I want you to.
But when I can think enough to think of what I wanted at that age, during that time, to decide that I never wanted to do that, so why would I then do it to myself?
I live for the ideals that my younger self would want me to be, and I think that you should be too.
True, I did a few things I'd rather have not done, and still do, but I am not perfect, and I don't wish to be.
I'd rather be relate-able.
My point on this is that if at one point, you did everything, including accepting such inhumane things as letting yourself be suffocated, raped, beaten and ingesting illegal substances that you had no idea wouldn't kill you, just to avoid certain death at the hands of those same people, why then go on to kill yourself, because you have been convinced that you aren't strong enough by those same people?
That is why I have no sympathy for you when you tell me I am stronger than you because I am working, and controlling when I have my breakdowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment