About Me

So, hi. My name is Kitty. Well, some of the time it is. I have a lot of names, because I'm a lot of people.

Monday 2 January 2012

Contact


So, I'm steadily getting things looking decent, with the help of the ever patient Celestia, who will hopefully continue to help me, as I have an extreme lack of knowledge on the internet. We've added a few links to the side, and will continue to as I think of more, or as more are made.
There's a link to Lily's Neopets page, which I created for her as a way of distracting her, as it distracted other younger ones in the past.
There's a twitter bit, that you can use to find us on there.
And there's a link to a very useful site for those that have suffered abuse called Fort Refuge. I really insist you try it if you are or have suffered, as well as my user names on the forum on there.
You can also email us (Lucysvoid@hotmail.co.uk), or use the comments section on this blog. 
We will get a few more things as time goes on, but for now, that's it. 



Mai 


No comments:

Post a Comment