About Me

So, hi. My name is Kitty. Well, some of the time it is. I have a lot of names, because I'm a lot of people.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

I'm Not An Adult Yet. I Still Like The Idea Of Cats On The Moon.

I want to say something for this post. I really do.
Mai added some links to the side with useful links. Yay for her.
I've sulked around in jeans and a hoodie like a sad person, and had pasta. Like a sad person.
And I have a job interview tomorrow. Yay!
I need to take my nail varnish off, because I get insane anxiety that EVERYTHING will get me not-hired.
And my psych monday. Oh my god. Am I looking forward to that? I don't think that the best thing about my week should be my psych appointment.

I'm super hyperactive lately. Mai thinks I'm odd because I wrote "Super power rangers GO!" on my hand. Well, Mai, you're in my head. So shut up. Ha.
This is getting more and more talking to myself. Today, I had a complete... I have no idea. I just remember that I was- Oh. Today I had a complete conversation by my self while I was waiting for Cyc to get back on the phone. It was about cats and the moon and evil cats. And it involved singing to my cat.
Did I say I had a job interview? Fuck, I'm not an adult yet.

Kitty
Cherrie
Update: Looking back at this.. I think Cherrie wrote it too.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment