About Me

So, hi. My name is Kitty. Well, some of the time it is. I have a lot of names, because I'm a lot of people.

Friday 27 January 2012

Intense pain and my therapist hates me.

So, this week has been... Interesting.
Starting from when Nate went to see her on monday, our therapist says that she doesn't want us to work, because she believes (After seeing us 5 times, and being completely incompetent), that we are too unstable to work.
Despite doing all of the assessments and things to prove that we're not, they say we are apparently 'dangerous', and for absolutely no reason, as our therapist said herself.
So, we may not be able to work if they get through with screwing up our life for no reason.

Then, wednesday, more assessments, and again, they said that there's no reason for them to think I'm at risk to myself or anyone else.... And yet they demanded to see me earlier today.


Thursday, Dolly was going to visit a horse for share, got lost, eventually found her way there, and ended up seeing a very stubborn horse that was larger than we'd been told it was, that was none too happy to see us. So, she got on it a bit later, and it was very fast even walking. she thought that, okay, it's a speedy horse. What's the worst thing that could happen? And the owner of it wanted to show her how good he was on the road, so we went out with Dolly on him and her walking alongside. All was fine, we were just chatting about him, and about horses in general, and then she decided to show Dolly how he trotted... That was the mistake.
It was all fine for a small trot, and then when it was supposed to stop, instead, the horse decided that, no, it wanted to canter off back to the stable. Her, not being all that experienced on a spooked horse, was clinging madly onto this insane ex-racing horse as it went about half a mile down country lanes, with cars passing and stopping around. And then she freaked out, start to fall, and let Nate take over. He fell off very painfully into gravel and puddle.

And now today, we went back to our therapist, and got confirmation that she has no reason for thinking we're dangerous, or unstable, but they are going to wreck my life anyway. And I am in so, so much pain. With any luck, I'll die soon.

I am super annoyed at this therapy thing, because they're blackmailing me into keeping going there, and the more tell them that them doing that is distressing me, the more they invade my life. Can they not see that they are what's making my life hell?


Kitty 




No comments:

Post a Comment